Real quick and simple like:
- All of the components I mix up are from commercial manufacturers, from sealed packages and fit nicely into the “Generally Regarded As Safe” slot.
- I take great care to maintain absolute cleanliness during all stages of mixing, packaging and even shipping.
- It’s food
So with that said:
- Because it’s food there is the possibility you might be allergic to something in it, it’s your responsibility to make sure that you’re going to be OK. To that end I have the complete recipe available.
- Going along with the previous point: I have a Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor and it contains peanuts. I thoroughly clean my mixing stuff after doing a batch but if you are deathly allergic to peanuts then be aware this may be bad for you.
- There aren’t any guarantees it will cause you to lose weight or even improve your health; though it has for me and many others.
- You agree that you are consuming this at your own risk, which risk I work very hard to keep to a minimum.
- Don’t sue me.
- Be excellent to each other.